Who knew you could get a meal in Snowmass for just 8 bucks? Well, it’s true when you dine at Crazy 8’s, the bar located at Eight K Restaurant.
For a day on the slopes, don’t forget to hit the ski-in ski-out hot dog bar where you can ask for a bun-only version. But seriously, why bother with that? Just eat the dog, hit a few rails and trails and it’s all good. Ride over to Nest where hot dog dreams are made of.
But when your mouth is watering for something more sophisticated, like lobster and kale salad, Eight K has you covered with lots of savory choices. Don’t forget to mark your calendar for a few important dates. For the wine connoisseur who likes to sip but not spit, sit down to enjoy elegantly arranged wine dinner events planned throughout the entire winter ski season. See Eight K Winter Wine Dinners schedule. $150 per person, includes wines.
- December 11 Salvestrin Winery, St Helena, Napa Valley
- January 15 Trefethen Family Vineyards, Napa Valley
- January 22 Benovia Wines, Russian River Valley, Sonoma
- February 4 Sky Saddle Cellars, Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma
- February 25 Rudd Wines, Oakville, Napa Valley
- March 2 Spire Collection Wines from Napa Valley
- March 13 Opus One, Napa Valley (their first ever winter wine dinner in Aspen/Snowmass)
All this can be yours when you check in at Viceroy Hotel and Resort, in Snowmass, Colorado.